Monday 22 February 2016

DRIVING TIP

AVOID MANOEUVRING WHILST THE ENGINE IS COLD



Cold engines use more fuel - this is even more apparent in colder climates.  Do any manoeuvring when you arrive at the car park or when you arrive home.  When you find a parking spot or when you return home, simply reverse into the parking spot or driveway.  So, when it's time to drive out, you will drive forwards instead of having to reverse out.  Not only will this save fuel, it is also a safer way to emerge onto a road.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. Nice blog you have. Thanks for sharing this little tips. Last month I have given my first driving test at Ontario through "Book your road test online". Hope I just get my driving license on my first driving test.

    ReplyDelete

  2. To help you in your busy lives our instructors will pick you up from home, work or college. Choose Andy1st driving school for driving lessons in Luton, Andy1st driving school Luton

    ReplyDelete